The Master of Business Administration at Durham University will transform your career by enhancing your key business and leadership capabilities, enabling you to excel in a fast-moving global business environment.
Combining theory and practical business experience, the Durham MBA will advance your knowledge and capabilities within a personalised career pathway closely aligned to your own professional aspirations.
The Durham MBA is continually enhanced to ensure you perform at the cutting-edge of your profession. Both challenging and inspirational, the programme will take you on your journey to achieve your career goals.
Personalise your pathway
Our MBA programme includes a combination of core modules and specialist pathways, giving you the opportunity to develop your knowledge, skills and capabilities and specialise in specific areas that are most suited to your own professional needs.
- Accounting and Finance
- Economics for Global Business
- Leading and Managing People
- Operations and Technology
- Strategic Management
- The Boardroom Exercise
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 336 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
- At least three years’ continuous post-graduation work experience in positions demonstrating a high degree of responsibility.
- Upper Second Class Bachelor Degree, or international equivalent
- Lack of formal qualifications is not necessarily a barrier to admission; managerial experience is also a key consideration for entry to our Full-time MBA programme. In such cases, we may ask you to submit a portfolio of evidence demonstrating capability in areas such as your management experience, including critical thinking skills and communication skills. Alternatively, you may be required to provide a well-balanced GMAT score of a minimum of 600 (Durham GMAT code: BBB-W0-80).
International35000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 GBP per year during 15 months.
National35000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 GBP per year during 15 months.
Living costs for Durham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.