The Industrial Design for Architecture program from POLI.design - Milan (Italy) aims to combine the knowledge coming from two sectors of excellence in Italy: design and production of components for building industry, areas that already are recognized internationally at the best level, but that can find further development opportunities, both in Italy and abroad.
The aspect that our country has a high-quality tradition in manufacturing finished elements for construction is particularly interesting, for example in the field of construction materials (bricks, aggregates, etc.) and coatings (items of pottery, mosaics, etc.), as well as there are excellent companies in production of structures and systems. Therefore, the programme offers Industrial Design skills based on Italian design/production quality that can be applied to the international market.
Students will become expert designers, with theoretical knowledge combined with significant experiences applied to the construction industry, and product manager, with a strong multidisciplinary attitude, involved in development of new products and their inclusion in the built environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History of Design and Architecture
- Aesthetics, Semiotics for Design
- Design and the Contemporaneity
- Design and Innovation
- Design Strategy
- Materials Technology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- for Italian / foreign citizens with a qualification obtained in Italy within October 7th, 2022
- for Extra U.E. citizens within September 7th, 2022
DisciplinesArchitecture Industrial Design View 16 other Masters in Architecture in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Specializing Master is reserved for candidates with a University Diploma or a University Degree (old Italian system degree), or a Bachelor or Master of Science (new Italian system degree) in polytechnic disciplines.
- As for candidates who graduated abroad, equivalent study titles in the respective educational institutions will be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10285 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 14 months.
EU/EEA10285 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 14 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.