The key aim of the teaching in this Data Science for Business Joint Degree with Ecole Polytechnique from HEC Paris is to provide students with the tools needed to solve real problems, using structured and unstructured data masses, teaching them to ask the ‘right’ questions (both from statistics and ‘business’ perspectives) and to use the appropriate mathematical and IT tools to answer these questions.
Students will be equipped to shift constantly from data to knowledge, from knowledge to strategic decision, and from strategic decision to operational business implementations.
All these shifts carry with them numerous challenges that each require an interdisciplinary approach involving mathematics, IT, business strategy, and management skills.
‘Data science’ is based on the statistical processing of information (Statistics / Numerical statistics and Machine learning).
A wide range of statistical methods will be explored throughout the program, along with methods derived from applied mathematics.
The program aims to sharpen students’ understanding of how these methods link basic, essential theories that play a considerable role in practice.
Make the most of our world-class career services to fulfill your potential and achieve your objectives.
- McKinsey & Co
- Bain & Co
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Transformation
- Making sense of the technology ecosystem
- Acquisition strategy growth hacking and full stack marketer
- Regulations and Compliance in Data Science
- Data Analytics for Business Strategy
- Deep Learning
- Time Series and Financial Data
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 26 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in France
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Students must have a strong level in Mathematics and hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in the following fields:
- Bachelor in Science
- Bachelor in Engineering
- Bachelor in Business or in Economics.
- Degree certificate(s) or current enrollment certificate
- All official academic transcripts obtained in a higher education institution (exchange programs included) with official GPA
- Résumé (CV)
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge)
- 2 completed online reference forms (at least one should be filled out by a professor)
- Passport-style photo
International17450 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17450 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA17450 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17450 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.