About the course
Both the MA and MFA courses at The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama provide the opportunity for you to develop the core competencies and skills of the dramatist, to explore your ‘voice’, to develop your confidence in your own writing and to understand the different media contexts within which you might work as a professional scriptwriter.
- Train to write drama for different media including theatre, film, television and radio
- Study the history of dramatic writing and explore its future
- Work with actors and be taught by industry professionals
More informationVisit official programme website
For more information please visit the program website.
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no formal closing date for direct applications
DisciplinesTheatre & Dance View 173 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a synopsis for a piece of drama, in any medium, that you wish to write (300 words)
- a monologue or a two-hander that is complete in itself (that is, it is not an excerpt from a longer piece) (500 words)
- an evaluation of your own working process as a writer (300 words).
International18945 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18945 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8907 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8907 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.