About the Voice Studies course
These courses are for The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama graduates of appropriate disciplines who wish to follow a career in voice teaching and who seek specialised study and practice in voice and speech.
- Study with internationally renowned voice tutors and professionals
- Learn pedagogical skills for the teaching of voice on this world-leading course
- Network with actors, accent coaches, speech therapists and singers and undertake education and industry placements.
More informationVisit official programme website
For more information please visit the program website.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no formal closing date for direct applications
DisciplinesTheatre & Dance View 174 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- an essay (1500 words) on your understanding of the nature of Voice Studies and its application to an area of professional training, e.g. actor training, oral communication skill, public speaking
- a poem of your own choice which you can speak from memory and which is not to last longer than two minutes
- written evidence of your academic qualifications, together with a passport-sized photo.
International19990 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19990 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA11614 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11614 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.