The Psychology - Work and Organizational Psychology MSc programme focuses on the wellbeing of employees within organisations and work situations. You will look at individual performance, interrelationships, and collaborative processes and will investigate oppuntunities for improvement.
This track of the master's programme in Psychology takes one year and consists of lectures and seminars. You will participate in research and practice using important scientific skills in tutorial groups and practicals.
The master's programme in Psychology is small-scale, intensive and well organised. You will learn interactively in small tutorial groups and the important connection between theory and practice will continuously be made.
Career prospectsAs a psychologist with a master’s degree, you can often find a suitable job quickly.You can also follow various postgraduate courses that train you to become a healthcare psychologist or a psychotherapist, for example
- You’ll not only understand the theories behind problems you’ll encounter in the workplace – you’ll also learn to apply these theories to everyday work-related situations.
- Your courses are all taught by people who have experience both in research and in the field. And you’ll get real-life practical experience through your internship.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
The next VU Online Master's Event will take place on Saturday 5 March.
DisciplinesPsychology Management Studies Organisational Behaviour View 24 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in Netherlands
- In order to gain admission to this Master’s programme, you need to have obtained at least a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited research university including at least three full years of academic study amounting to a minimum of 180 ECTS or equivalent.
- Academic writing skill is to be demonstrated by submitting a thesis or other piece of academic writing you have done during your prior education.
International16830 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16830 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Amsterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.