- study part-time
- incorporate your organisation’s issues into your project work
- apply academic theory to real problems to consolidate your learning
- provide real benefits to your organisation
Study while you work
An MBA built for busy professionals. Our Executive MBA lets you study part-time, with just three days a month on campus. Find out more about the programme and structure.
Taking on the role of a professional consultant at your own organisation, you’ll explore a real business issue that’s of interest to you and your employer. You’ll enhance your learning by applying it to your chosen issue and developing practical solutions.
Worth 33% of your final degree, the project takes place once you have completed the taught modules.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business analytics
- Financial analysis and management
- Innovation and disruptive technologies
- Leadership and change
- Managing operations and supply networks
- Responsible business
- Strategic HRM
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 43 other Masters in Executive MBA in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Bath and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- 2:1 or above undergraduate degree
- the confidence to offer and question ideas
- the ability to develop clear and reasoned arguments
- You do not need GMAT to study our MBA, but we welcome applicants with a GMAT score. Submit your GMAT score in your MBA application and we will consider it along with your other qualifications and experience.
- Minimum five years’ experience at management level
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37500 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National18750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37500 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- paid over 18 months, depending on the instalment plan selected
Living costs for Bath
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.