Your Programme | MBA Healthcare Management
You acquire comprehensive management know-how and a sustainable and holistic understanding of the challenges of today's healthcare system. In addition to classic modules such as economics, marketing or accounting, you will gain industry-specific expertise in areas such as quality management, patient-centred healthcare or hospital management.
Thanks to the elective modules and integrated projects that are part of this MBA in Healthcare Management from SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences , you can broaden your professional horizons and strengthen your teamwork, communication and intercultural skills.
Thanks to our skill and project-oriented concept, you develop your leadership, negotiation and analytical skills. This way you prepare yourself for challenging management tasks in the international healthcare sector and your next career step.
Choose from the following career paths:
- Management positions in the fields of international and public healthcare
- Leading positions in the pharmaceutical and medical devices industry as well as hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Sales and Key Account Manager
- Quality Manager
- Positions in medical controlling and e-health providers
- And many more...
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Management and Economics
- Organisational Behaviour
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
- Healthcare Management I: Organisation in Healthcare
- Healthcare Management II: Management of Healthcare Institutions
- Trust and Collaboration
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Healthcare Management III: Public Health Management
- Healthcare Management IV: Financial Flows in Healthcare
Scientific Writing/Master's Seminar
- Elective I
- Elective II
- Master's Thesis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Health Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 114 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree
Proof of English language proficiency
- Min. 2 years of relevant work experience
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of your passport/ID
Min. 2 years of relevant work experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7200 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- citizenship | EU/EEA (incl. Western Balkans, Switzerland and Ukraine): EUR 1100 / month
- citizenship | Non-EU/EEA: EUR 7200 / semester
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Please contact us for more information: email@example.com
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.