After completing the Aeronautical Engineering programme from Kaunas University of Technology , you will be able to deal with engineering issues in functionality of airborne vehicles, to conduct analytical, modelling and experimental research.
The programme curriculum covers the branches of aviation engineering, aviation mechanics and aviation electronics enabling the graduates to design, analyse and test aeronautical and aerospace vehicles and associated technology.
Studying master’s in Aeronautical Engineering sets you on track to a career in the global aerospace industry, where you can influence the safety, efficiency and sustainability of future aircraft.
- KTU initiated the first in Europe cluster of aeronautical engineering companies and educational institutions, which provides the students with exceptional internship possibilities
- Students have access to the Laboratories of Aerodynamic Research, Nano-Satellites and Avionics, Radio and Optical Communication, Missile Technologies, Digital Modelling – all equipped with the latest hardware and software
- A unique to Lithuania MA+ study model allows students either to aim for excellence in a chosen speciality field or to strengthen their interdisciplinary competencies by choosing different elective study paths
- Analytical thinking
- Knowledge of requirements for aviation and spacecraft airworthiness, reliability of their functional systems and components, safety assessment methods and ability to apply them in practice
- Ability to develop and apply mathematical models for analysis of aeronautical objects and processes, and select appropriate software
- Ability to design aviation aircrafts and systems or components ensuring their performance, and prepare project documentation
- Ability to initiate and implement projects of design and modernisation of aviation aircrafts, their systems and components, and select, apply appropriate methods, software and technical equipment
- Openness to experience
- Decision making and management of critical situations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computational Aerodynamics
- Research Project
- Telecommunications and Navigation
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems Process Modeling
- Advanced Sensors and Condition Monitoring
- Experimental Techniques and Non-destructive Testing
- Space Environment and Orbits
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 24 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Kaunas University of Technology and/or in Lithuania, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- University bachelor degree certificate
- Engineering, Technology, Mathematics, Informatics or Physical Sciences study field degree; and ≥15 ECTS completed in the Aeronautical Engineering, Electronics engineering, Electrics engineering or Mechanical engineering study field subjects.
- Language CGPA
- IELTS ≥6.0, TOEFL ≥85, CEFR ≥C1, or previously completed studies in english language.
- Average grade (CGPA) > 60 %
- Additional requirements
- Often you can get a suitable transcript of bachelor degree from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
- The documents must be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. This requirement does not apply for the documents issued in the EU and Belarus, Ukraine.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5157 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5157 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA5157 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5157 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
In order for us to give you accurate scholarship information, we ask that you please confirm a few details and create an account with us.
Below you will find Master's scholarship opportunities for Aeronautical Engineering.
You are eligible to apply for these scholarships but a selection process will still be applied by the provider.