Electronics engineering is a component of innovation and technological progress that drives physical and functional changes in electronic systems. It is a fusion between design methods, modelling tools, and the development of the manufacturing process. MSc Electronics Engineering studies provide the graduates with the theoretical basis and design methods needed for the development of electronic systems and intellectual components for communications, computers, programming, software engineering, control and other electronic and electrical energy systems.
During these studies, you will develop practical and organisational skills through project, design, laboratory exercises and management studies. Scientific research experience and the in-depth knowledge conveyed by the curriculum will set you on track to a successful career in the global market.
- You will be taught by the internationally acclaimed experts in embedded systems design and analysis research
- Access to high-tech laboratories
- A unique to Lithuania MA+ study model allows students either to aim for excellence in a chosen speciality field or to strengthen their interdisciplinary competencies by choosing different elective study paths
- Applies deeper knowledge of electronics engineering science and research methods;
- Recognises problems, formulates them and applies solutions;
- Performs experiment’s planning and its progress;
- Conduct research activities applying modern technologies.
- Able to solve unknown problems that are not clearly defined;
- Able to develop new methods;
- Able to plan or conduct analytical, modelling or experimental research;
- Able to apply available knowledge and experience in generation of ideas and making of decisions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Signal Processing and Machine Learning
- Electronics Projects Management
- Reliability and Certification of Electronic Devices
- Research and Methodology
- Analysis and Design of a Scientific Object
- Digital Wireless Technologies
- Embedded Systems Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Software Engineering View 23 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a university Bachelor’s degree(min. length – 180 ECTS) in engineering with a good average grade (min. CGPA>60%),
- motivation (skype interview),
- proficiency in English: IELTS ≥6.0, TOEFL ≥85, CEFR ≥C1, IESOL C1, GRE or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4916 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4916 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4916 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4916 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.