The Architecture programme at Kaunas University of Technology was developed to build your knowledge and skills in architectural design, urban and territorial planning. These studies provide competences of scientific-methodical assessment, which enable preparation of professional projects for buildings and urban complexes. These competencies are enriched by managerial skills, and this unique mix will provide you with a competitive advantage in the architecture industry. After graduation, you can follow whatever career you wish – you may work in architectural or spatial planning organisations, create your own architectural business or pursue a scientific career.
MSc Architecture at KTU is one of a few study programmes where students work with researchers and practitioners architects and civil engineers creating common projects.
- Collaborative study environments including Design Library Kaunas and Office of Artistic and Architectural Skills Development Lab
- Studio-based teaching method applied in the development of projects
- Hands-on experience using BIM, CAD, Space Syntax, ArcGIS software
- A unique to Lithuania MA+ study model allows students either to aim for excellence in a chosen speciality field or to strengthen their interdisciplinary competencies by choosing different elective study paths
- Performance of scientific research;
- Preparation of research-based projects;
- Team work;
- Management and work with people.
- Able to perform scientific research works individually;
- Able to substantiate his/her creative ideas using scientific knowledge;
- Able to design buildings and urban complexes;
- Able to implement interdisciplinary projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical Analysis of Architecture
- Methods of Scientific and Applied Research
- Research Project
- Urban Data Analytics
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Protection of Cultural Heritage
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Sociology Urban Planning
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Kaunas University of Technology and/or in Lithuania, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- University bachelor degree certificate
- Architecture study field degree.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript of bachelor degree from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
- The documents must be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. This requirement does not apply for the documents issued in the EU and Belarus, Ukraine.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6187 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6187 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA6187 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6187 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.