The University of the People Master of Business Administration instills the knowledge, skills and attitudes needed to pursue personal and professional goals, as well as excel in today’s diverse organizations. Its graduates are positioned to thrive in business, industry, government and nonprofit management.
- The combination of the international student body, instructors from top universities worldwide, and high quality education ensure an exceptional learning experience.
- Courses are nine weeks in length, and students may take as many as three courses each term. The MBA can be completed in as little as six terms, or fifteen months of full-time study. Students also have the flexibility to enroll for part-time study and take one course per term.
University of the People is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Organization Theory and Behavior
- Management Information Systems and Technology
- Business Law, Ethics and Social Responsibility
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 611 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To meet admission requirements, applicants need to be 16 years old or older and be able to demonstrate a bachelor's degree completion. In addition, applicants need to have:
- Be able to demonstrate undergraduate degree completion
- Have English proficiency
- A minimum of two years work experience
- One reference (from an employer/lecturer etc.)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 15 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.