This Entrepreneurship, Finance and Innovation programme offered at the Loughborough University London gives you the opportunity to explore and reflect on the skills needed for success and the role of old and new financing models in business.
This programme provides you with a robust understanding of the acquisition of funding, financial management skills that support and sustain the innovation process, along with the skills required to take action, you will be well placed to succeed in today’s marketplace.
- Develop a critical understanding and the ability to reflect on the importance of an entrepreneurial attitude in individuals and organisations, particularly for relatively small and new firms
- Develop students critical thinking in order to evaluate the factors affecting the success of the innovation process
- Use action based, academically grounded learning to develop insight into the complexity of the innovation process, analysing and evaluating problems and responding to challenges in real time
- Develop students’ understanding and analytical reflection of the complexity of managing the finances of a start-up business, including the legal considerations and the importance of good governance, and offer insights to analyse and address issues
- To provide students with the skills of advanced network
More informationVisit official programme website
- Collaborative Project
- Innovation Management
- Strategy and Market Analysis
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Governance for Start-up Companies
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Finance Innovation Management View 703 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- An honours degree (2:2, 55% or above) or equivalent overseas qualification. Certain optional modules require knowledge of algebra, introductory concepts of probability and basic maths.
- All applicants for admission to Loughborough University must have a qualification in English Language before they can be admitted to any course or programme, whether their first language is English or not.
International25500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14100 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.