Sport is embracing digital technologies to improve performance and shake-up tired and redundant business practices, which is why it is a great time to study a sport analytics degree.
- The sports media provides valuable content for broadcasters, companies and sponsors, thus, understanding the importance of how technology is shaping the business of sport through studying a sports analytics degree is essential for future sport business professionals and entrepreneurs looking to break into the digital and media industries.
- Through in-depth teaching and analysis, our MSc Sport Analytics and Technologies offered by Loughborough University London will develop your insight into the potential of new media technologies and their influence on innovation in the sports digital and media industries. You will also gain a critical understanding of mobile internet and the latest cloud technologies, with a special emphasis on media cloud applications shifting to mobile Internet platforms.
- Recently named as the world’s best university for sport (QS World Rankings by Subject 2019), the Institute for Sport Business will provide you with a first-class postgraduate experience, delivered by some of the world’s leading figures in sport business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Topics studied may include:
- player performance measurement
- in-game decision making
- player selection
- stadium/facility design to enhance the spectator experience
- the use of mobile applications to complement sport consumption
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSports Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 258 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United Kingdom
- Minimum of an upper Second Class Honours degree (2:1) or equivalent from a wide range of subjects/disciplines. In exceptional circumstances an applicant may be admitted to the degree who does not possess the requirements mentioned, but who has substantial relevant work experience.
- English Language requirements: IELTS 6.5 overall, with a minimum of 6.0 in each subtest (Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking) or equivalent
International25500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10900 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.