Our MSc Sport Business and Leadership programme will give you the opportunity to immerse yourself in the business of sport, and in doing so enhance your leadership capacity and business acumen in relation to the complex and rapidly emerging global sport business environment.
- You will gain a critical understanding of the social, environmental and economic issues that are essential to leadership and management in the sport industry, and appreciate the importance of innovation as a process, and its application to sport leadership and business.
- Through world-class teaching from our academics, you will develop a complex understanding of the latest leadership and business management techniques. Loughborough University London is surrounded by key influencers and innovators in the field of sport, including BT Sport, the Olympic Legacy Corporation and West Ham Football Club.
- The Institute for Sport Business is proud to partner with a number of London-based leaders in sport, including World Rugby, BT Sport, CSM Strategic, West Ham United Foundation, Sport England and, Chelsea Football Club. Being surrounded by inspiring leaders of sport will enable you to experience leadership in various different contexts and gain first-hand perspectives of effective leadership from top leaders in the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Collaborative Project
- Leadership Models and Practices: Applications to a Sport Context
- Sport Leadership Retreat
- Sustainability and Leadership for Sport Organisations
- Critically Reflective Leadership and Sport Management Practice
- Analysing the Construction of Leadership for a Sport Context
- Intellectual Property
- Strategy and Planning
- Sports Management Theory and Practice
- Digital Technologies and Sport: Evolution and Application
- Design Thinking
- Mobile Internet and Media Clouds
- Principles of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- New Media and Analytics for Sport Business
- The Key Topics in Media and Creative Industries/ Business Model Development
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sports Management Agribusiness View 156 other Masters in Sports Management in United Kingdom
- Minimum of an upper Second Class Honours degree (2:1) or equivalent from a wide range of subjects/disciplines. In exceptional circumstances an applicant may be admitted to the degree who does not possess the requirements mentioned, but who has substantial relevant work experience.
- English Language requirements: IELTS 6.5 overall, with a minimum of 6.0 in each subtest (Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking) or equivalent.
International25500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA10900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10900 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.