With a focus on digital transformation, International Flex Executive Master in Business Administration from MIP Politecnico Di Milano includes a combination of different initiatives, among which are lectures by top managers leading digital transformation in their companies, visits to the digital laboratories of the Politecnico di Milano, company visits to digital enterprises like Amazon and Microsoft, and a Bootcamp specifically centred on digital transformation.
The current environment in which we are living, which has been reconfigured by the emergency we are facing, has forced both professionals and companies to redefine their priorities and needs. In our opinion at MIP Politecnico, however, ambition and personal growth remain − and must remain − at the forefront. For this reason, we have thought about how to help all professionals wishing to invest in their career, so as to give peace of mind and remove any time-related or practical obstacles and to provide the tools necessary for overcoming the modern-day challenges. We are therefore introducing our new Resilience & Networking Package, a set of experiential services exclusively for EMBA 2021 participants, aimed at amplifying the benefits generated by the Executive MBA journey and helping you to break out of the constraints of today’s scenario.
Career Management services support students in developing effective tools for their job search, such as CV, cover letter and LinkedIn profile, as well as for the development of a better awareness of the job market and the right channels for a successful job search strategy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The program is made up of:
- A number of core courses in General Management held through our smart learning platform
- A weekly live session (2,5h) and two mandatory face-to-face weeks
- Visits to Innovative Laboratories
- A third elective week
- International Exchanges
- A specialisation in Digital Transformation
- Digital Readiness Coaching
- Career & Leadership Development Program
- Project Work
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) Artificial Intelligence View 14 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The ideal candidate
- Possesses leadership potential
- Has developed working experience in an international environment
- Demonstrates well-developed analytical skills and business skills.
- Is willing to expand his/her skill set and to extend his/her knowledge in the area of General Management through meaningful study and practical work and has a passion for innovation and digitalization
- Ambition, independence and humility are also highly desiderable characteristics.
At least 3 years of work experience ideally in international environments.
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- € 37.000 (individual) / € 40.000 (corporate)
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
i-Flex offers contributions based on merit and on need, entirely at the discretion of our Admissions Committee.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United States
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.