Software Engineering and Management from Varna Free University "Chernorizets Hrabar" is designed and intended for people working in the software business, which have expressed interest and acquired skills in programming and software development.
The completion of the Master's program will give the opportunity to work more successfully as designers of software systems, managers of software teams, managers of software projects, quality experts, managers of software companies, software engineers and others. Students are trained in line with the targeted focus of the software industry in the coming years on cloud computing, mobile applications, working with big data and social capital.
- Business Process Analysis
- Software Architecture
- Quality Management
- Design of Software Systems
- Cloud Computing
- Data Integration
- Services Management
- Software Measurement and Analysis
- Semantic Technologies
- Globalization of Economy and Development
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- an Application form
- a copy of the document for completed secondary education, and of the appendix thereof with the grades, or a document issued by a competent authority for recognition of a degree of education.
- as been enrolled as a student at a higher education institution
- an academic transcript
- a medical certificate issued no earlier than one month before the date of applying.
- a document for proficiency in the language of teaching in the prospective course of study
- 6 colour photographs – 3,5/4,5 cm.
- Applicants must have completed higher education in one of the following professional areas: Mathematics; Computer Sciences; Informatics, Business informatics, Computer systems and technology, Software engineering, or have higher education in other professions and vocational level 3 or 4 in the professional field "Informatics and Computer Science."
- Candidates appear for an interview.
- They demonstrate practical experience with a copy of the document certifying the employment period in the company (two years) or prove their practical experience with the interview with professional field "Informatics and Computer Science", which can present their specific experience in real software project, published source code in Github and others.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 12 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.