Through a very practical approach, you will develop skills across many sectors such as finance and management applied to cultural industries, art history, event management and creative marketing. Combining core courses with field trips and meetings with professionals from the sector, you will be prepared to meet the demands of the complex art and culture industry. Join the MSc in Arts and Cultural Management at Burgundy School of Business .
- Strong focus on management skills needed to work in the cultural and creative sector.
- An exceptional location in Dijon, France, a huge cultural hub with several international and local organisations.
- Hands-on experience through a field trip in a European capital city with a dedicated annual project.
- Organisation of a contemporary art exhibition or cultural event that teaches you how to work collaboratively with artists at all levels: management, communication, and logistics.
- A unique programme that combines online and offline arts, offering a 360° vision of perspectives and approaches.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What you will learn
- Current trends in arts and culture
- Marketing and public relations
- History of art and cultural policy
- Intellectual property and copyright
- Budgeting and fundraising for arts and cultural organisations
- Sectoral challenges for arts
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Visual Arts Management Studies View 173 other Masters in Management Studies in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants should have a non-French Bachelor’s degree (3 or 4 years) or 240 ECTS.
- IELTS: 6.0
- TOEIC: 750
- TOEFL IBTL: 74
- Duolingo: 95
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Dijon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Burgundy School of Business runs different fundraising projects with profit and non-profit organisations to further support international students in their studies at BSB. For the September 2022 intake, BSB offers over 70 scholarships of either a 50% or 25% reduction in the first year of tuition for talented students coming from all around the world.
In order to guarantee a fair allocation, scholarships are assigned based on merit and the geographic area where the candidate has obtained their last degree.
How to apply for a scholarship
Good news! There is no separate scholarship application process. All students admitted to BSB will be considered for a scholarship and if eligible, the amount will automatically be deducted from their tuition.
When we award merit-based scholarships, we evaluate students based on the following criteria:
- GPA and transcripts
- University or high school of origin
- Quality of the application file, with special attention given to the cover letter and resume
- Oral motivation interview results
- Test results for certain programme entry (if applicable)
THE SOONER YOU APPLY, THE GREATER YOUR CHANCES
Be quick - 80% of our scholarships will be awarded each month from December to April.
Get your application in before each deadline:
- 15 December 2021
- 14 January 2022
- 15 February 2022
- 15 March 2022
- 15 April 2022
The remaining 20% of BSB's scholarships will be allocated on a rolling basis between 16 April and 15 June.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.