Combining core courses with field trips and meetings with professionals from the sector, you will be prepared to meet the demands of the complex art and culture industry.
• Strong focus on management skills needed to work in the cultural and creative sector.
• An exceptional location in Dijon, France, a huge cultural hub with several international and local organisations.
• Hands-on experience through a field trip in a European capital city with a dedicated annual project.
• Organisation of a contemporary art exhibition or cultural event that teaches you how to work collaboratively with artists at all levels: management, communication, and logistics.
• A unique programme that combines online and offline arts, offering a 360° vision of perspectives and approaches.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• Current trends in arts and culture
• Marketing and public relations
• History of art and cultural policy
• Intellectual property and copyright
• Budgeting and fundraising for arts and cultural organisations
• Sectoral challenges for arts
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Visual Arts Management, Organisation & Leadership View 18 other Masters in Visual Arts in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
French Master 1 or international Bachelor in any field
Passion or project in an artistic field
English language certificate:IELTS 6.0 or TOEIC 750
Duolingo accepted: 95
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Dijon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Learn more about our Funding options: https://global.bsb-education.com/admissions/?tabs=tuition-payment-plans
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.