With this offer, not only has an internationally recognised degree programme been formally created, but the content is also characterised by the fact that you will be comprehensively prepared for the requirements of a globalised economy. In addition, you have the opportunity to spend a semester abroad and even obtain a double degree.
This Strategic and International Management course at Deggendorf Institute of Technology offers students not only the chance to gain an internationally recognised degree, but also the contents of the course means that students are fully prepared for the demands of a globalised economy. In addition, students also have the opportunity to complete a year of study abroad and to obtain a combined degree.The faculty has more than 2000 undergraduates, MBA and Master students, and a range of 20 undergraduate, MBA and Master programmes, making it the largest faculty in the university. The range of diverse courses are adapted to the needs of the commercial job market as well as the interests of the students.
- Science theory and research methodology
- National and international accounting
- Intercultural Competence/Intercultural behavior
- Strategic Human Resources Management and Business Ethics
- IT Strategies/International Project Management
- Strategic Country Assessment/Strategic Evaluation of Countries
- Cooperation with financial services
- Control and Auditing
- Control Instruments
- International Leadership Management
- Strategic Programmes
- Strategic Planning/ Strategic Planning
- Change Management
- Deepened Project Seminar
- Practice-Orientated Master Thesis
- Master Colloquium
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Business Strategic Management View 38 other Masters in International Relations in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of a relevant Bachelor's programme
- Proof of suitability for this specific course examined through an oral exam
- Sign the application for admission in order to determine the study-specific aptitude and upload it in the application portal
- Language skills in German and English
- Secondary school leaving certificate
- Final bachelor certificate and transcripts of records
- CV and photo
- Language certificates
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
- No tuition fees, only €62 student service fee per semester.
Living costs for Deggendorf
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.