The International Law programme from De Montfort University will enable you to:
- Achieve a recognised UK university qualification while combining full-time employment with study
- Learn from key industry practitioners and academics and benefit directly from their insight and invaluable commentary
- Apply your learning and new skills to your work immediately and help further your career
- Tailor the programme to your needs by studying your own unique combination of modules from this and other De Montfort LLM programmes
- Study at a faster pace – follow the 'accelerated route' and complete the LLM in 15 months
- Achieve the level you choose – postgraduate certificate and diploma levels also available
More informationVisit official programme website
- International Law
- International Humanitarian Law
- The Protection of Refugees in International Law
- European E-Commerce Law
- International Environmental Law
- European Convention on Human Rights
- Law of International Trade
- EU Competition Law
- Private International Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- LLM: 180 credits
- Postgraduate Diploma: 120 credits
- Postgraduate Certificate: 60 credits
DisciplinesInternational Law Public Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 22 other Masters in Public Law in United Kingdom
The courses have been designed for business executives and professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds and organisations. The courses are particularly suited to:
- Finance Directors
- HR Professionals
- Company Secretaries
- Owner Managers
and will be relevant to those involved in the fields of: Medical Law and Ethics; International Human Rights Law; Business Law; Food Law; Employment Law; Environmental Law and Sports Law.
International4350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8700 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA4350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8700 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- LLM - £8,700
- Accelerated LLM - £9,000
- Postgraduate Diploma - £6,300
- Postgraduate Certificate - £3,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.