International Affairs (Dual Degree with University of St. Gallen) from Sciences Po multidisciplinary curriculum is one of the key success for a career in the international setting.
This two-year programme intends to prepare students and future decision-makers for internationally-focused jobs, both in the private and public sectors.
- International Politics and Market Economy
- International Law and Business Strategy
- Data Analytics and Causal Inference
- Strategies of Social Science Inquiry
- Cases in International Affairs
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations Public Policy View 33 other Masters in Public Policy in France
- Professional experience (or at least one or several internships) is valued, preferably in the field of the programme.
- Official academic transcript(s)
- Language Test scores
- Two academic references
- Official proof (signed and stamped) from your university, providing your undergraduate cumulative grade average (and your graduate cumulative grade average if applicable).
- Articles or other texts which you have written or published (not mandatory)
- an undergraduate level degree (Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Sciences / licenciatura / licence) at the time of entry to Sciences Po or a minimum of 180 ECTS credits
International18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Students whose parents' tax residence is within EEA pay fees according to family income €0 to €18,000.
- St. Gallen - national: CHF 1,429/sem, int: CHF 3,329/sem
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.