With this Data Analytics and Marketing (CIM) offered by Arden University Online you will learn how this data can be manipulated to result in knowledge driven decisions. Developing the ability to create and manage strategic marketing plans, you will recognise the importance of data, globalisation and digital marketing.
As well as exploring a range of specialist marketing subjects, you will delve into the processes behind mining information from large complex databases.
Coronavirus (Covid-19) updates:
Our current intake is open. We are continuing to deliver an undisrupted learning experience across all our courses. We are Distance Learning specialists with more than 25 years’ experience delivering education online.
The MSc Data Analytics and Marketing is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CMI), meaning that once you graduate, you’ll be equipped with the knowledge, skills and a professionally-recognised qualification that will help you on your way to progress to a senior marketing role.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the programme's website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Business Intelligence & Analytics Digital Marketing View 38 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A bachelor's degree or diploma equivalent to a UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2).
- If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with a proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10550 GBP per year during 18 months.
National9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP per year during 18 months.
FundingEarly Bird Offer
- Arden University’s Early Bird Offer gives international students studying one of our foundation year, undergraduate, or postgraduate courses online the opportunity to receive £1,000 off their tuition fees.
- All you have to do is be accepted onto your eligible course for our October 2022 intake and pay the holding fee before September 5th 2022.
- It’s as simple as that. Please note that the Early Bird Offer cannot be used with top-up programmes or short courses, and cannot be combined with other offers.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.