The Public Policy (Dual Degree with Columbia University) programme at Sciences Po is designed for young professionals who want to gain an expertise in the management and evaluation of public policy at the heart of two major international cities.
Our dual degree graduates hold leadership positions in the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Examples of graduate careers:
- Consultant at UNEP Research,
- Associate at The Urban Institute,
- Contract Manager, Customer Affairs at Airbus,
- Project Manager at the British Embassy
- Students follow first-year courses at the Master in Public Policy at Sciences Po and second-year courses at the Master in Public Administration at Columbia University's School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA).
- Upon successful completion of the two years, students receive two degrees: the Master of Public Policy from Sciences Po and the Master of Public Administration from SIPA.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Management, Organisation & Leadership Public Policy View 57 other Masters in Economics in France
The dual degree program with SIPA is open to all candidates worldwide. Admission is competitive, based largely on academic excellence and professional focus.
The international graduate admissions procedure is open to applicants having completed their university education in a non-French university and having obtained any of the following:
- an undergraduate level degree (Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Sciences / licenciatura / licence) at the time of entry to Sciences Po or
- a minimum of 180 ECTS credits or
- a Master's level degree (magister or magistracy, for example) for countries in which universities do not award undergraduate qualifications.
International14500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.