Public Policy and Public Administration (Dual Degree with Columbia University) from Sciences Po is designed for young professionals who want to gain an expertise in the management and evaluation of public policy at the heart of two major international cities.
Our dual degree graduates hold leadership positions in the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Examples of graduate careers:
- Consultant at UNEP Research,
- Associate at The Urban Institute,
- Contract Manager, Customer Affairs at Airbus,
- Project Manager at the British Embassy
- Public Administration
- International and Public Affairs
- Public Policy
- Social Policy and Social Innovation
- Global Health
- Economics and Public Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Columbia University deadlines:
- Spring Application: November 6
- Fall Application: February 5
DisciplinesEconomics Public Administration Public Policy View 8 other Masters in Public Administration in France
- Professional experience (or at least one or several internships) is valued, preferably in the field of the programme.
- Official academic transcript(s)
- Language Test scores
- Two academic references
- Official proof (signed and stamped) from your university, providing your undergraduate cumulative grade average (and your graduate cumulative grade average if applicable).
- Articles or other texts which you have written or published (not mandatory)
- an undergraduate level degree (Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Sciences / licenciatura / licence) at the time of entry to Sciences Po or a minimum of 180 ECTS credits
- Essay Questions
- Video Essay
- Professional Resume/CV
- Quantitative and Language Resume
- Letters of Recommendation
- Academic Transcripts
- Application Fee: $95 USD (non-refundable)
- GRE/GMAT Test Scores
International18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Columbia University - 62,988 USD
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.