In the International Management and Business Development programme of GCU London you will:
- Learn the strategies, policies and practices of responsible business development for new or existing businesses
- Gain insight into best practices for managing and inspiring employees and colleagues
- Master the processes of sustainable business performance
- Explore the values, etiquette and business environments of other cultures
- Develop competence in change management and entrepreneurship
At GCU, we're committed to producing graduates and professionals who can make a positive impact. Through ethical business leadership, cross-cultural respect and meaningful entrepreneurship, you can contribute to the common good - and also find a fulfilling and rewarding career.
The MSc International Management and Business Development isn't just a professional credential. It's an experience that offers a new way of seeing the world.
With business development skills from franchising and internationalising to launching new start-ups, graduates of the MSc International Management and Business Development are positioned for successful employment in many industries. Graduates find roles in process management, people management and business development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Management, Strategy, and Finance
- Leadership and People Management
- Change Management
- Developing Personal and Professional Competence
- Research Project: Design and Methods
- 16 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership International Development View 161 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All entry requirements listed here should be used as a guide and represent the minimum required to be considered for entry. Applicants who are made a conditional offer of a place may be asked to achieve more than is stated.
- UK honours degree 2:2 (or equivalent).
- Academic IELTS score of 6.0 (or equivalent) with no element below 5.5.
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 16 months.
EU/EEA8700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8700 GBP per year during 16 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.