The Intensive Master in Fashion Management - IED Madrid course from Istituto Europeo Di Design (IED) trains versatile professionals able to fit into the work team of a large company, and it contributes guidelines for all those professionals beginning their own professional adventure. To do this, the master is based on a complete theoretical-practical programme, with activities which are very similar to professional reality, along with the transmission of the experience of the professionals teaching it.
Among other objectives, we stress:
- Acquiring global knowledge about the complex world of fashion and how its market works.
- Knowing about the life process of the fashion product, from its design, to production and sale.
- Understanding the important part played by marketing and brand management in fashion.
- Acquiring the necessary tools to be able to apply profitability and efficiency criteria.
- Acquiring the industry’s key negotiation and management skills.
- Understanding the role of the commercial department and the different distribution and sales channels.
- Understanding the management of a physical and online store.
- Acquiring the tools necessary to be able to become a future entrepreneur.
- Understanding the cosmetics sector as a fundamental part of the fashion business.
students who study this programme will acquire a multidisciplinary training, perfect for working in the competitive fashion industry. They will be prepared to enter both national and international companies with a worldwide presence. Also, the comprehensive study plan will enable students to opt for various job opportunities and even start their own business:
- Product Manager
- Brand Manager
- Distribution Manager
- Retail Manager
- Trade Marketing
- Key Account Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Intensive Master in Fashion Management has a didactic methodology that is applied to both the specific content of the master and to the common transversal area of the 4 schools of the IED Master (Design, Fashion, Visual Communication and Management). The Intensive MA Programmes are based on a methodological structure divided into:
- Online content at the beginning and end of the programme, through the IED Madrid’s e-learning platform.
- An attendance-based section, concentrated into three months, with the aim of developing the keys of the didactic programme with a range of professionals, combining projects, concepts and experience.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Fully structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 10 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Aimed at: students with a degree or diploma in the area of Fashion, Marketing and Product Management.
- Professional experience is also valued.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12100 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12100 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 11 months.
EU/EEA12100 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12100 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 11 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.