You will also have the chance to study in Barcelona, a hub for start-ups and home to numerous entities specialising is transaction services, corporate finance, venture capital and private aquity, and which support and finance the development of new companies.
At the Entrepreneurial Financing - Venture Capital and Private Equity programme of Universitat Internacional de Catalunya we want to promote an enterprising spirit and the creation of companies in our society with this predominantly practical international programme taught entirely in English.
- To identify and quantify risks in the area of transaction services via an analysis of the position of the company and the identification of the most important factors.
- To improve your education and guide your professional career in the area of corporate finance, thus increasing your employability and opportunities to work in this sector.
- To develop skills and abilities in order to be able to take on a position in the private equity sector or in companies that are open to international markets.
- To master the venture capital investment cycle as well as the specific methodologies and typologies involved in financial modelling.
- To guide you towards the creation of a new company or increase the intrapreneurial ability of a company by searching for new business models.
Who is aimed at
This Master’s degree is for you if:
- You are a recent graduate of an undergraduate degree in Business Administration and Management or Engineering.
- You are a junior professional
- You would like to your career to move towards setting up a new business, developing a new concept or business area within a specific company.
- If you want to specialise in alternative entrepreneurial financing models.
- Venture capital and Private Equity funds
- Transaction service departments and corporate finance positions in auditing firms and financial consultancy firms.
- Venture capital and private equity departments in investment banks.
- Jobs in strategic consultancy and finance companies.
- Venture Capital - Entrepreneurial Financing
- Entrepreneurship, Strategy & Business Modelling
- Technology, Innovation & Leadership
- Private Equity - Advanced Corporate Finance
- Impact Investment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Finance Marketing View 27 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Original certified photocopy of university degree
- Original certified photocopy of the academic certificate with the candidate’s grades of completed university degrees
- Certificate issued by home university stating that the degree entitles the candidate to pursue postgraduate studies in the country where it was issued
- Two passport photographs
- Photocopy of passport
- Updated CV
- Letter of motivation
- Certified photocopy of other university degrees, including postgraduate degrees
- If the language of the documents is not Spanish, the candidate must submit an original certified translation into Spanish of the university degree and academic certificate
- English proficiency certificate or evidence of language skills
International10140 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10140 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA10140 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10140 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.