Acquire the strategic, organizational, managerial, and analytical skills that motivate and drive today’s workplace. Whether you are just starting out or looking to advance to a higher executive role, the MS in Human Resource Management from Walden University gives you the practical knowledge that can help you become a more effective HR professional.
Developed by experts in the field, this program is fully aligned with the recommended curriculum of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and offers a General Program and three career-focused specializations to complement your professional goals.
Specializations (in addition to the General Program)
- Functional Human Resource Management
- Integrating Functional and Strategic Human Resource Management
- Organizational Strategy
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) acknowledges that Walden’s MS in Human Resource Management program fully aligns with the SHRM’s 2014 edition of HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates, which helps define HR education standards and helps business schools develop degree programs that follow these standards.
Walden’s flexibility and support put your education within reach. You will benefit from a comprehensive online learning experience that includes:
- Convenient start dates throughout the year.
- Orientation that prepares you for success in an online environment.
- Ability to complete coursework when and where it is convenient for you.
- Access to courses and materials on your smartphone or tablet.
- Multimedia resources designed to augment student learning: videos, case studies, simulations, articles, journals, and discussion topics.
- A global online community of faculty, students, and alumni.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 578 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Walden University's admission requirements vary by program and degree level.
- Walden enrollment advisors are available to help you with every step of the online application process, from deciding which program is right for you to applying for financial aid.
- Enrollment advisors can also explain Walden's transfer of credit policy for past educational experience.
International15255 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30510 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Paying for your education can be a challenge, but Walden helps you identify the many funding options that are available to you, including scholarships, grants, and federal and private loans. You can also check with your employer to see if they offer tuition reimbursement for your courses. A Walden enrollment advisor can help you determine which funding options are available to you. Additionally, you can save time and money by transferring credits earned previously.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!