Get the latest and most in-depth knowledge of the workings of infectious disease and immuno-deficiencies in the Infection and Immunity programme from Erasmus University Rotterdam. Translate between basic science and clinical medicine, and go on to a top research career.
Learn how to do first-rate research that is based on close interactions between scientists and clinicians. Work intensively in basic and advanced immunology, virology, gastro enterology and microbiology, and extensively on clinical and population-based research.
- Graduates can expect to become translational scientists or medical doctors capable of contributing to the further development of research in infection and immune diseases.
- The main aim of the research master program is to train excellent students to become esteemed researchers capable of 'translating' basic science into clinical medicine and vice versa.
- The master program will combine intensive training in fundamental and advanced immunology and microbiology with extensive training in clinical and population-based research.
- One important competency required will be the ability to effectively collaborate within and outside the research group.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Immunology View 50 other Masters in Public Health in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An assessment may be required for any of the programmes at Erasmus University. This depends on the course you wish to sign up for and on the file that you send us as part of your application.
- A file should contain your academic background and relevant test-scores, such as GMAT and/or TOEFL/IELTS, a letter of motivation and letters of reference.
International19400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19400 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 24 months.
- €19,400 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
Living costs for Rotterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.