Public Policy (Dual Degree with Hertie School) from Sciences Po is designed for young professionals who want to gain an expertise in the management and evaluation of public policy in the European context and at the heart of two major European capitals.
Our dual degree graduates hold leadership positions in the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Examples of graduate careers:
- Analyst at the World Bank
- Consultant at the OECD
- Research Assistant at the French PM's Council of Economic Analysis
- Data and Public Transformation
- Shaping Education
- Current Issues in Money and Finance
- Financial Stability
- Financing for Development
- Public Economics
- Leading, Making decisions and Managing in the Digital Economy
- Strategic Business Management and Public Adaptation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Management Studies Public Policy View 72 other Masters in Economics in France
- Professional experience (or at least one or several internships) is valued, preferably in the field of the programme.
- Official academic transcript(s)
- Language Test scores
- Two academic references
- Official proof (signed and stamped) from your university, providing your undergraduate cumulative grade average (and your graduate cumulative grade average if applicable).
- Articles or other texts which you have written or published (not mandatory)
- an undergraduate level degree (Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Sciences / licenciatura / licence) at the time of entry to Sciences Po or a minimum of 180 ECTS credits
International18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Hertie School tuition: €34,500 full
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.