The MS program in Technology Management and Innovation at Central European University (CEU) provides a much-needed bridge between technology and business. It is designed for managers or prospective managers with a technical background who seek to develop their business, finance and leadership skills for career advancement or entrepreneurship.
The program offers hands-on interactive training to meet the business needs of any organization. Combine your technical expertise with business, finance and leadership skills to become a technology leader or entrepreneur. Recognize technology trends, align business needs and technology strategy and make business cases that justify investments. Put your skills to the test in a capstone consulting project. Launch your own startup in the CEU InnovationsLab. Top up your training with CEU’s MS in Finance to become a fintech expert or entrepreneur.
Study in Budapest and Vienna
Apply now and benefit from a diverse, multi-campus experience in the heart of Europe. Taking advantage of CEU’s international learning environment, you will have the opportunity to study in Budapest with elective courses in Vienna.
Fintech Management Parallel Studies
Top up your studies with the MS in Finance. Earn two degrees and become a fintech leader, or start a venture in our award-winning CEU InnovationsLab startup incubator.
Study and Work at the Same Time
Keep your career and study at weekends. You may request a second year to take elective courses or to complete your capstone project.
Our graduates work at Avaya, EPAM, Ericsson, ExxonMobil, GE, Graphisoft, IBM, Morgan Stanley, NNG, Nokia, Siemens, Tata Consulting and Unilever, among others.
Join Exchange Partners on Four Continents
Go for a semester or just a week in the summer. Specialize further into finance, or broaden your skills with MBA courses. Partner schools include EBS (Germany), Emory (U.S.), ESSEC (France, Singapore), Hitotsubashi (Japan), IPADE (Mexico) and Shanghai Jiao Tong (China).
- Program approved and registered by the New York State Education Department
- Program registered as a non-degree post-graduate specialization program by the Hungarian Educational Authority (HEA)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Core Umbrella Courses
- Boardroom Global Challenge
- Best Practices in IT Service Management
Core and Elective Courses
The program offers further core and elective courses in four areas:
- Digital Transformation
Core courses include:
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Strategy
- Financial Management
- Banking IT and Fintech: Bank to the Future
- Technology Innovation (Cognitive and Smart Systems).
Elective courses include:
- Organizational Behavior
- Developing Digital Organizations
- Enterprise Architecture and Modelling
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Agile Project Management
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Technologies
- Smart Energy, Big Data & Innovation Strategies
- Technology-based Entrepreneurship
- Security & Data Protection
- Data Security & GDPR
- Ethics of Big Data
- Regulating Digital Economy.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- April 15: self-financing candidates requiring a study visa
- Aug. 14: self-financing candidates not requiring a study visa
DisciplinesFinance Innovation Management Technology Management View 11 other Masters in Finance in Austria
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed online application form
- Proof of English proficiency
- Letters of recommendation
- Bachelor's degree
- Academic records
- Statement of purpose
- GMAT or GRE General Test or CEU Math Test
- Video testimony
- Visa requirement for part-time applicants
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 EUR per year and a duration of 10 months.
EU/EEA10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 EUR per year and a duration of 10 months.
Applying for this part-time program? Apply with your colleagues.
- Corporate Tuition Scheme for Part-time Students
- Fintech Management Parallel Studies
- CEU Student and Alumni Discounts
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.