At Economic Law from Sciences Po courses are designed in a gradual fashion, so that students, even without any specific legal knowledge prior to admission, can become familiar with the required techniques. Thus, first semester classes will essentially cover core concepts, while later semesters will gradually evolve towards specialized and practical bodies of law.
This way, students acquire a global understanding of Law, along with experience in exposing and discussing various points of view. Emphasis is also laid on readings, analysis of decisions, research on concrete cases (past or current), contracts elaboration, etc.
- Law and economics
- Comparative legal reasoning
- Legal philosophy
- Tort Law
- Corporate law
- Public international law
- European economic law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Law Business Law View 13 other Masters in International Law in France
- Professional experience (or at least one or several internships) is valued, preferably in the field of the programme.
- Official academic transcript(s)
- Language Test scores
- Two academic references
- Official proof (signed and stamped) from your university, providing your undergraduate cumulative grade average (and your graduate cumulative grade average if applicable).
- Articles or other texts which you have written or published (not mandatory)
- an undergraduate level degree (Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Sciences / licenciatura / licence) at the time of entry to Sciences Po or a minimum of 180 ECTS credits
International18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.