Public Policy from Sciences Po offers multidisciplinary core curriculum courses on European affairs, eleven policy streams, a Public Innovation Laboratory, a unique international environment thanks to the Global Public Policy Network (GPPN), which brings together students from 50 different countries
Graduates work in all sectors of the news media: television, radio, press agencies, newspapers, the web, etc.
- Digital, New Technology and Public Policy
- Economics and Public Policy
- Energy, Environment and Sustainability
- Management and Public Affairs
- Politics and Public Policy
- Social Policy and Social Innovation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Management Studies Public Policy View 183 other Masters in Management Studies in France
- Professional experience (or at least one or several internships) is valued, preferably in the field of the programme.
- Official academic transcript(s)
- Language Test scores
- Two academic references
- Official proof (signed and stamped) from your university, providing your undergraduate cumulative grade average (and your graduate cumulative grade average if applicable).
- Articles or other texts which you have written or published (not mandatory)
- an undergraduate level degree (Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Sciences / licenciatura / licence) at the time of entry to Sciences Po or a minimum of 180 ECTS credits
International18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.