Public Policy (Dual Degree with LSE) from Sciences Po is built on the complementary approaches of two prestigious members of the Global Public Policy Network (GPPN) and combines the study of economics, public administration and management.
Students at Public Policy (Dual Degree with LSE) from Sciences Po will:
- gain an expertise in the management and evaluation of public policy in the European context and at the heart of two major European capitals.
- receive two degrees: a Master's from Sciences Po and a Master's from LSE.
- Administration publique
- Cultural Policy and Management
- Digital, New Technology and Public Policy
- Economics and Public Policy
- Energy, Resources and Sustainability
- Global Health
- Management of Public Affairs
- Markets and Regulation
- Politics and Public Policy
- Social Policy and Social Innovation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Public Administration Public Policy View 33 other Masters in Public Policy in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete a 500 word letter of motivation/application statement in English
- Include a CV or résumé in English
- LSE’s Graduate Admissions Office sets the English language requirements.
- Include original application to student's home institution, with degree transcripts (additional references may be included but are not required)
- Transcript from the first semester at Sciences Po
International18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Students whose parents' tax residence is within the EEA pay individualised fees according to family income, from €0 to €18,000.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.