International Affairs (Dual Degree with Columbia University) from Sciences Po offers cutting-edge education to tomorrow’s leaders in international affairs. Responding to the tremendous shifts witnessed today in world, PSIA doesn’t simply train the world’s future decision-makers for their next job, but rather, educates future leaders for significant careers that can make a difference in international and global affairs tomorrow.
Columbia University's School of International and Public Affairs provides its students with the skills and knowledge to pursue distinguished careers in government, business, media, non-profit organizations, NGOs, and international organizations. Its faculty, students, and alumni are committed to enhancing the public good-providing social services, supporting human rights, building markets, protecting the environment, and resolving conflicts.
- Microeconomics for Decision Makers
- The Euro Crisis: Political and Economic Perspectives
- International History of Economic Policy
- International Macroeconomics
- War Studies
- The New Strategic Upheaval
- Statistical Reasoning
- Applied Econometrics with Stata
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Fall: February 5 / Spring: October 15
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations Public Policy View 71 other Masters in Economics in France
- Professional experience (or at least one or several internships) is valued, preferably in the field of the programme.
- Official academic transcript(s)
- Language Test scores
- Two academic references
- Official proof (signed and stamped) from your university, providing your undergraduate cumulative grade average (and your graduate cumulative grade average if applicable).
- Articles or other texts which you have written or published (not mandatory)
- an undergraduate level degree (Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Sciences / licenciatura / licence) at the time of entry to Sciences Po or a minimum of 180 ECTS credits
- Essay Questions
- Video Essay
- Professional Resume/CV
- Quantitative and Language Resume
- Letters of Recommendation
- Academic Transcripts
- Application Fee: $95 USD (non-refundable)
- GRE/GMAT Test Scores
International18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 24 months.
National18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Columbia University - 70,280 USD
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.