The M.Sc. in Energy Engineering from University of Genova offers a unique international experience. The modules are taught in English, Free English classes are offereded to Students, a Double Degree Program is available with Université Savoie Mont Blanc (Double Degree EMESB) and soon a new one with MCI Innsbruck.
Energy production and distribution companies, energy conversion manufacturing industries, energy engineering firms, research institutions, energy planning offices and regulatory development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applying knowledge and understanding
- Making judgements
- Communication skills
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology Sustainable Energy View 12 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
You can apply for admission if you have
- a Bachelor degree (of at least 180 CFU/ECTS)
- a laurea
- at least 180 CFU/ECTS
In order to attend this course the student needs the following requirements, without any exclusion:
- Laurea, Laurea Specialistica or Laurea Magistrale, or five year second cycle degree
- at least 36 CFU, or equivalent knowledge, acquired from any university course (first cycle, second cycle, first and second level university masters) in the scientific sectors related to the L9-Industrial Engineering Class
- at least 45 CFU, or equivalent knowledge, acquired from any university course in the scientific sectors related to the L9-Industrial Engineering Class
- English language, B2 level or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
From 0 to 3000 euros per year.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.