The objective of the International Trade and Entrepreneurship program at the Ural Federal University is to contribute to building a global elite group of professionals with all necessary theoretical and practical skills in the field of development of entrepreneurial activities at international goods and services markets, participating in planning business processes and providing its logistic, marketing and financial support, able to act as competent and responsible leaders at international goods and services markets, creating environment for innovative development of the country and its integration into international economic system.
- Program graduates will be qualified for careers in companies focused on trading, distribution, retail or innovation, government agencies at the federal, regional and local levels, media consulting agencies, institutions and organizations of political, economic, social, educational, scientific, industrial, service, cultural and other fields.
- Master program contains basic and elective disciplines, stipulating in-depth theoretical and practical training necessary for obtaining competencies vital for the future activities of the trainees.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The contents of the program meet the challenges and economic and managerial training requirements that are dictated by the dynamic internationalization of the modern trade markets and entrepreneurship sector.
- It is infused with the spirit of innovation, change, team work combined with a personalized approach and personal development.
- The program is designed in modules, which include economics and management in the trade and entrepreneurship sector; globalization issues of the trading business, interdisciplinary practical classes and electives.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 23 other Masters in International Business in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Scan of the applicant’s passport
- Translation of the applicant’s passport into the Russian language (with notarial attestation)
- Previous education documents (Bachelor’s diploma or equal) with notarized translation into the Russian language.
- Full transcript of grades (for the whole period of studies) with notarized translation into the Russian language.
Living costs for Yekaterinburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.