We offer a bachelor degree in Ural Federal University. On the other hand, our education goals, by this research, are rooted in the nurturing of professionals who possess initiative and who are able to perform internationally, and are intellectually flexible and broad-minded enough to be able to respond to the society's challenges.
This also includes the ability of researchers to perform high quality research in the broad field of media and communications. A regular lesson structure will include, firstly, discussion time of the required readings according to the proposed format: a discussion, a roundtable, a debate, a simulation etc.
Secondly, there will be some time for synthesizing and summarizing the material. Thirdly, the instructor will present some ideas of possible ways of thinking and analyzing the readings. Finally, there will be a period for reflection on the readings, questions from the students and guidelines for the next class.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foreign Language/Russian language
- Management of Integrated Marketing Communications
- Theory of Scientific Research in Professional Sphere
- Planning and Realization of PR & Advertising Campaigns
- PR & Advertising Technologies in Different Spheres
- Management of PR & Advertising Agencies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Public Relations View 3 other Masters in Public Relations in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Scan of the applicant’s passport
- Translation of the applicant’s passport into the Russian language (with notarial attestation)
- Previous education documents (Bachelor’s diploma or equal) with notarized translation into the Russian language.
- Full transcript of grades (for the whole period of studies) with notarized translation into the Russian language.
Living costs for Yekaterinburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.