Public Health at Pompeu Fabra University enables students to understand health and disease processes and their determinants from the point of view of the population and to address health issues by means of collective interventions to promote, protect and restore health.
Who is it for?
The Master in Public Health at Pompeu Fabra University is aimed at professionals and holders of a university degree or diploma:
- life sciences (medicine, nursing, biology, veterinary medicine, etc.)
- environmental sciences
- chemistry or pharmacy
- seeking to obtain the necessary knowledge and training to work in any area of public health.
- Organization of public health
- Health policies
- Health and society
- Health protection
- Health promotion
- Commmunication and ethics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 4 other Masters in Health Administration in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Pompeu Fabra University and/or in Spain, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official undergraduate degree/diploma
- Academic transcript of the accredited official training in accordance with UPF's regulations governing the assessment of academic transcripts weighted according to the average grade at the university of origin. Degrees in any academic field of study will be accepted.
- Curriculum Vitae in Spanish, Catalan or English.
- A letter of motivation in Spanish, English or Catalan (600 to 800 words).
- Proof of English language (level B2)
- Proof of Spanish language (level B2) (for those whose language is not Spanish)
- Two letters of recommendation (one of which must be academic).
- Identity Card or Passport.
International5749 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5749 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.