The primary objective of the Master in Public Health at Pompeu Fabra University is to enable students to understand health and disease processes and their determinants from the point of view of the population and to address health issues by means of collective interventions to promote, protect and restore health.
Who is it for?
The Master in Public Health at Pompeu Fabra University is aimed at professionals and holders of a university degree or diploma:
- life sciences (medicine, nursing, biology, veterinary medicine, etc.)
- environmental sciences
- chemistry or pharmacy
- seeking to obtain the necessary knowledge and training to work in any area of public health.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Include:
- Organization of public health
- Health policies
- Health and society
- Health protection
- Health promotion
- Commmunication and ethics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 6 other Masters in Public Health in Spain
- Official undergraduate degree/diploma
- Academic transcript of the accredited official training in accordance with UPF's regulations governing the assessment of academic transcripts weighted according to the average grade at the university of origin. Degrees in any academic field of study will be accepted.
- Curriculum Vitae in Spanish, Catalan or English.
- A letter of motivation in Spanish, English or Catalan (600 to 800 words).
- Proof of English language (level B2)
- Proof of Spanish language (level B2) (for those whose language is not Spanish)
- Two letters of recommendation (one of which must be academic).
International5750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5750 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3302 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3302 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.