The Pre-Masters Programme at Kingston University provides a pathway to Masters study at Kingston University, London. If you do not meet the entry requirements for your chosen Masters, or you want to improve your English before starting your course, the Pre-Masters Programme will help you achieve success at the University and in your professional career.Held over two terms, the programme will help you:
- Discover a range of academic and learning skills
- Adapt to studying in the UK education system
- Improve your English for further study in the UK
More informationVisit official programme website
- Academic English Skills
- Business and Management
- Individual Research Project
- Research Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 3088 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English Language: IELTS 5.5 (in all components) or equivalent.
- Academic: Recognised higher/advanced diploma in a related subject area, or recognised degree in related field or honours degree in any subject.
- Age: Students are usually at least 20 years old.
International9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9500 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9500 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.