The International Graduate Diploma in Business programme at INTO Newcastle University London offers benefits like:
- Personalized academic advice
- Develop the necessary skills for your chosen Master’s subject
- Develop you research knowledge
- Develop a specialized English vocabulary
What to expect from studying this Business program
A large part of the student population is interested in studying a degree in Business because of the diverse and versatile set of skills it helps the develop. You will have the option to specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, International Business, or Human Resource Management and other topics that have to do with the performance of a succesful company, small business or start-up.
Learn how to keep your team motivated and inspired, ensure a steady revenue stream, investments in product development and company growth, effective advertising and managing teams both at home and abroad. You will learn to understand both your and your team’s strengths and know when and how to take measures for team growth and knowledge development.
Business programmes are generally very practice oriented, relying on many real-life case studies and learning from the experience of succesful managers.
- English for Academic Purposes
- Business and Management
- Study and Research Skills
- Financial Analysis
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Language Studies Management Studies View 3575 other programmes in Management Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For students intending to progress to Newcastle Law School: 3 term: IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent 4 term: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.0 in all subskills) or equivalent.
English language requirements:
- Standard: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- Extended: IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- 16 years and above
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.