Building upon concepts developed in CR101, this GAMSAT Advanced Science Course at METC Institute consolidates and builds current knowledge.
It also reviews key additional GAMSAT topic areas and provides complex reasoning strategies needed to maximise scores in Section 3. Additionally, the course gives students the skills needed for high performances in GAMSAT physics and GAMSAT chemistry.
Program aimsStudents who complete the GAMSAT Advanced Science Course at METC Institute should:
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and complex reasoning skills in core GAMSAT topics in Chemistry, as well as Biology and Physics;
- Consequently, apply critical and analytical skills and methods to the identification and resolution of problems, and;
- Have a framework for additional and complementary study in other courses offered by the METC Institute. This includes the Foundations of GAMSAT Preparation Course, GAMSAT Advanced Strategies and GAMSAT Intensive Essay Writing courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Biology – Molecular Genetics
- Biology – Advanced Genetics
- Biology – Advanced Biochemistry: Carbohydrate, Lipid & Protein Metabolism
- Biology – Complex Reasoning in Cardiovascular Physiology
- Biology – Complex Reasoning in Respiratory Physiology
- Biology – Acid-Base Physiology
- Physics – Advanced Mechanics
Students aiming for high performance in Section III of GAMSAT
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesChemistry Human Medicine Health Sciences View 559 other Masters in Health Sciences in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The GAMSAT Advanced Science Course is a pre-medical subject designed for students who wish to pursue a future career in medicine.
- All students should consult the ACER Information Booklet and the Graduate Australian Medical Schools Admissions Guide for specific information regarding eligibility requirements to specific University Medical Schools.
International897 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 897 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National897 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 897 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.