The GAMSAT Foundations Program is a pre-medical program that allows students to prepare for all sections of the GAMSAT exam. Completing the subject courses in the package will allow the student to develop a critical knowledge base in Science, deemed necessary as a pre-requisite to postgraduate studies in Medicine. The program also strives to develop higher-level complex reasoning and problem-solving skills in broad topic areas ranging from Humanities to the Sciences. This program also provides candidates with access to over 1200 extensively reviewed questions relevant to the GAMSAT, and is validated by our Academic Faculty.
The primary aim of the GAMSAT Foundations Program is to provide students with the knowledge as well as the skills required to gain successful entry into Medicine. Comprised of a portfolio of the most intensive GAMSAT preparation courses that the IME has to offer, the GAMSAT Foundations Program strives to develop complex reasoning and problem-solving skills in Humanities, Written Communication, and the Sciences.
The GAMSAT Foundations Program aims to maintain a standard of excellence in developing critical thinking skills deemed necessary as a pre-requisite to postgraduate studies in Medicine. Overall, students will receive:
- A question bank of over 1200 expertly curated questions relevant to the GAMSAT
- 12 critiqued GAMSAT Section II essays
- 6 individual subjects covering Sections I, II, III
- 30+ hours of on demand video lectures
- 2 complete mock exams
The GAMSAT Foundations Program is comprised of a portfolio of GAMSAT preparation subjects. Subjects are delivered on IME's online classroom and can be accessed on-demand.
- GAMSAT Foundations Subject
- Essentials of GAMSAT
- Strategies of GAMSAT
- Foundations of GAMSAT
- GAMSAT Mock Exam
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at METC Institute and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The GAMSAT Foundations Program is a pre-medical subject designed for students who wish to pursue a future career in Medicine. All students should consult ACER Information booklets and the Graduate Entry Medical School Admissions System (GEMSAS) guide for specific information regarding eligibility requirements to University medical schools.
International2397 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2397 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
National2397 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2397 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.