The GAMSAT Swotvac Program at METC Institute consists of a total of three-course subjects.Firstly, the GAMSAT Essentials Course (CR100) which aims to provide GAMSAT candidates with insights into how to prepare for GAMSAT, and to maximise/orient student efforts.
Candidates are provided with a method for studying the exam with this method focuses on both the content that needs to be covered, but also how best to study this content.
Secondly, students train to focus on concepts and apply knowledge, instead of rote memorising content. Finally, the subject gives candidates a study syllabus covering all important aspects of their preparation.
The GAMSAT Swotvac Program also offers preparation for Section 2 through the GAMSAT Short Essay Writing Course.
This course provides students with the opportunity to receive detailed feedback and recommendations for improvement for a selection of GAMSAT essay tasks.
Additionally, it allows students to quickly formulate a structured and organized approach to GAMSAT essay writing.
In summary, students who complete the GAMSAT Swotvac Package will:
- Develop a successful method for studying and preparing for the exam;
- Display superior and advanced complex reasoning skills in Humanities and Science;
- Apply critical and analytical skills and methods to the identification and resolution of problems;
- Be equipped with proven strategies to maximise scores and performance in GAMSAT;
- Formulate a structure for essays that enhances effectiveness of the written piece, and finally;
- Be able to formulate and write superior essays within limited timeframes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- GAMSAT Essentials
- GAMSAT Advanced Strategies
- GAMSAT Short Essay Writing
Students with extensive prior knowledge preparing for GAMSAT
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Creative Writing Literature View 35 other Masters in Literature in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The GAMSAT Swotvac Program is designed for students who wish to pursue a future career in medicine.
- All students should consult the ACER Information Booklet and the Graduate Australian Medical Schools Admissions Guide for specific information regarding eligibility requirements to specific University Medical Schools.
International1097 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1097 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National1097 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1097 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.