The program also strives to develop higher-level complex reasoning and problem-solving skills in broad topic areas ranging from Humanities to the Sciences.
This preparation is facilitated by access to thousands of extensively reviewed, GAMSAT questions validated by our Academic Faculty.
The primary aim of the GAMSAT Gold Program at METC Institute is to provide students with the knowledge as well as the skills required to gain successful entry into Medicine.
This is achieved through completion of various courses offered by the METC Institute.
In summary, students who complete the GAMSAT Gold Program will:
- Develop a successful method for preparing and studying for the exam;
- Display superior and advanced knowledge in addition to the proficiency of common GAMSAT topics in Humanities and Science;
- Display superior and advanced complex reasoning skills in Humanities and Science;
- Apply critical and analytical skills and methods to the identification and also the resolution of problems;
- Be equipped with proven strategies to maximize scores and performance in GAMSAT;
- Demonstrate refined essay writing skills;
- Formulate a structure for essays that enhances the effectiveness of the written piece;
- Write in a manner that demonstrates fluency of language, and finally;
- Be able to formulate and write superior essays within limited timeframes.
- GAMSAT Essentials
- GAMSAT Foundations
- GAMSAT Advanced Science
- GAMSAT Advanced Strategies – includes GAMSAT Practice Exam
- GAMSAT Standard Essay Writing
Students aiming for comprehensive preparation in all sections of GAMSAT
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesChemistry Human Medicine Health Sciences View 416 other programmes in Human Medicine in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The GAMSAT Gold Program is designed for students who wish to pursue a future career in medicine.
- All students should consult the ACER Information Booklet and the Graduate Australian Medical Schools Admissions Guide for specific information regarding eligibility requirements to specific University Medical Schools.
International2497 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2497 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
National2497 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2497 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.