- 12 credits transfer to MS degree
- 18 credits remaining to complete degree
UMass Lowell Francis College of Engineering degree programs
- MS, Chemical Engineering
- MS, Civil & Environmental Engineering
- MS, Computer Engineering
- MS, Computer Science
- MS, Electrical Engineering
- MS, Energy Engineering
- MS, Environmental Studies
- MS, Mechanical Engineering
- MS, Plastics Engineering
- MS, Engineering Management
The Engineering and Computer Science pre-master is offered by University of Massachusetts Lowell.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Math Methods for Engineers
- Advanced Separation Processes
- Control Systems
- Discrete Structures
- Linear Systems Analysis
- Logic Design
- Partial Differential Equations
- Solid Mechanics
- Theory of Communications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 2059 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Graduate UMass Lowell Navitas GSSP academic requirements:
- Undergraduate degree, 2.7+ GPA
- Minimum B average in STEM subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
- IELTS 5.5 (no band lower than 5.0) / TOEFL iBT 70
International26119 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26119 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National26119 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26119 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.