On the programme you will:
- Develop knowledge and understanding of organisations, their management and the changing internal and external contexts in which they operate.
- Build knowledge and understanding of the complexity of business and management in order to improve the effectiveness of decision-making in organisations.
- Develop as managers who can contribute a balanced outlook which incorporates an understanding of the economic, environmental, social and ethical concerns in the context of managing organisations.
- Develop enduring skills and an appreciation that these skills can be enhanced and developed through life-long learning.
- Develop the necessary knowledge and skills to improve your employability in an increasingly competitive environment.
Modules are designed to enhance your employability by developing your capacity to make high-quality decisions, undertake organizational analysis, lead others and communicate effectively. In particular, the MBA project provides you with the opportunity to develop, but also demonstrate your business acumen through a significant piece of original organizational research or consultancy-style project work.
Modules available on this course:
- Business Research Methods
- Corporate Strategy
- Financial Information for Business
- Managing People Across Cultures
- Operations Management
- Professional Effectiveness
- Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 321 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
To join the MBA you need to have attained either a 1st or a 2.1 in any degree subject. In certain circumstances, these entry requirements can be relaxed if you have substantial relevant work experience.
International16980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16980 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10352 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10352 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
From July 2015 a first class scholarship is available to both home and international students studying a taught postgraduate degree at the University. The scholarship will reduce tuition fees by 33%. The scholarship will be automatically awarded to applicants who already have a first class honours degree that is recognised to UK standard.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.