It has the endorsement of the Spanish Olympic Committee for the development of the MBA in Sports Management from UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia, as well as public and private entities of relevance in the entire national territory.
Due to the great progress made in the sports sector in the last decade, the need to train professionals in all areas of the same is created. Sports management is one of the areas of knowledge to take into greater consideration, since it deals with managing effectively and efficiently each of the organizational and coordinating aspects of sport.
On completion of the program you will be qualified to:
- Correctly and accurately interpret the law regarding sports by which both public and private sports organizations are governed.
- Manage quality processes and policies in sport organizations.
- Resource planning (human, organizational and financial) of sports institutions.
- Manage any type of sports facility in a sustainable manner.
- Organize sporting events at local, national and international levels.
The training obtained through the Masters program provides access to the job market in both the public and private sectors. A wide range of professional roles and profiles can be filled by graduates in sports management. The skills attained by the students prepare them for leadership positions as well as creating their own business plan as entrepreneurs.
- Legal aspect of Sports Management, direction and Sponsorship
- Sport Marketing
- Sport Communication and Protocol
- Human Resources Management and Administration
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSports Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) Sports Sciences View 65 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Scanned biopage of your valid passport.
- Bachelor’s academic transcript and degree certificate
- Language proficiency certificate from this list. Any other English certificate will be evaluated individually. For students who completed the bachelor degree from US, UK or any English-speaking countries, language proficiency certificate is not required. For any other countries, UCAM also accepts letter from the university certifying that the medium/language of instruction is English.
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
International11400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11400 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA11400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11400 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.