At the moment, UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia is expecting to start the academic year as planned. However, should the current pandemic situation not improve in the coming months, UCAM will consider other options such as moving the start date at a later date or start the program via online education.
The Master of Business Administration - Sports Management (Madrid) at UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia has the endorsement of the Spanish Olympic Committee for the development of the MBA in Sport Management, as well as public and private entities of relevance in the entire national territory.
Due to the great progress made in the sports sector in the last decade, the need to train professionals in all areas of the same is created. Sports management is one of the areas of knowledge to take into greater consideration, since it deals with managing effectively and efficiently each of the organizational and coordinating aspects of sport.
Objectives of the program
On completion of the program you will be qualified to:
- Correctly and accurately interpret the law regarding sports by which both public and private sports organizations are governed.
- Manage quality processes and policies in sport organizations.
- Resource planning (human, organizational and financial) of sports institutions.
- Manage any type of sports facility in a sustainable manner.
- Organize sporting events at local, national and international levels.
- Create a communication plan for organizations and sports events.
- Research and teach sports management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Legal aspect of Sports Management, direction and Sponsorship
- Sport Marketing
- Sport Communication and Protocol
- Human Resources Management and Administration
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSports Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) Sports Sciences View 17 other Masters in Sports Management in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Scanned biopage of your valid passport.
- Bachelor’s academic transcript and degree certificate
- Language proficiency certificate
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11400 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA11400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11400 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.